Please see my work history or my resume for a summary of my career.
- Compartment segregation by pixel characterization using image data clustering (8,655,037), February 2014 co-inventor, assignee: HistoRx, Inc.
- Automatic exposure time selection for imaging tissue (8,878,983), November 2014, co-inventor, assignee: HistoRx, Inc.
- Smart card data transaction system and methods for providing high levels of storage and transmission security (7,380,125), May 2008, co-inventor, assignee: IBM.
- Development of an unsupervised pixel-based clustering algorithm for compartmentalization of immunohistochemical expression using Automated QUantitative Analysis. July 2009.
- Standardization of HER2 immunohistochemistry in breast cancer by automated quantitative analysis. September 2009.
- Mathematics Masters Thesis: Using Matlab to derive a Numerical Solution of a Variational Problem in Plasticity.